Can I eat a lot and still lose weight?

Diets are usually synonymous with tiny portions and feeling deprived. In this video, "Hungry Girl" author Lisa Lillien talks to Dr. Oz about why she thinks that approach doesn't work.

Continue Learning about Dieting For Weight Loss

Give Your Diet Willpower a Break
Give Your Diet Willpower a Break
D-I-E-T. It’s a deceptive word. But you probably already know that if you’re like the estimated 45 million North Americans on a diet right now and it’...
Is it okay to eat pasta if I'm trying to lose weight?
The problem with pasta is not the pasta itself -- it’s more about portions. If you eat too much ...
5 Ways to Actually Stick to Your Diet This Summer
5 Ways to Actually Stick to Your Diet This Summer5 Ways to Actually Stick to Your Diet This Summer5 Ways to Actually Stick to Your Diet This Summer5 Ways to Actually Stick to Your Diet This Summer
How to make healthier choices, even at BBQs, pool parties and beach vacations.
Your Day-Off Diet Questions – Answered
Your Day-Off Diet Questions – Answered