Will my child like the taste of larch arabinogalactan?

Larch arabinogalactan is a natural immune support supplement and is available at your local drug store. It's available in a variety of flavors including chocolate and mixed berry flavor.

Continue Learning about Dietary Supplements

Don’t Take Supplements Without Doing This First
Think “all natural” means “perfectly safe”? That’s not always the case, at least when it comes to vitamins and supplements. A study published by the ...
What should I look for when buying supplements?
Rebecca S. ReevesRebecca S. Reeves
The FDA requires manufacturers of dietary supplements to provide the following information on produc...
Is eating chocolate good for my heart?
Dole Nutrition InstituteDole Nutrition Institute
Research on cocoa’s cardiovascular benefits suggests that it can, in moderation, be beneficial. H...
Can Dietary Supplements Be Dangerous?
Can Dietary Supplements Be Dangerous?