Which daily supplements should I take?

Rose Reisman
Although you know enough about calories and nutrients to feed yourself properly, it's hard to get every nutrient you need from food alone. Statistics show that less than 10% of North Americans get enough of the recommended nutrients in their daily diet. Research done at the University of California at Berkeley concludes that three specific vitamins should be taken regularly, even if your diet is healthy: antioxidant vitamins C and beta-carotene, and the B vitamin folacin. I also recommend a daily supplement that contains 100% of the recommended dietary allowance (RDA) for vitamins and minerals. That way, you know you're covered!
Rose Reisman's Secrets for Permanent Weight Loss: With 150 Delicious and Healthy Recipes for Success

For the journey toward healthier living. Losing weight can be a constant and frustrating struggle. Rose Reisman's Permanent Weight Loss Solutions creates a blueprint for lifelong weight control that...

Continue Learning about Dietary Supplements

Unapproved Prescription Drugs Sold in Supplements
When major league baseball suspended Alex Rodriguez for using performance-enhancing steroids, they also cleaned up clubhouses across the country. Too ...
Should I tell my cardiologist that I take a CoQ10 supplement?
Dr. Richard T. Leshner, DODr. Richard T. Leshner, DO
You should tell your cardiologist that you take a coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) supplement. CoQ10 may be used...
How do avocado soybean unsaponifiables supplements benefit me?
Avocado soybean unsaponifiables (ASU) are compounds found in avocado and soybean oils. There is ...
Should I Tell My Doctor About the Supplements I'm Taking?