What are ways to get larch arabinogalactan in my diet?

Larch arabinogalactan is found in very low amounts in common fruits and vegetables such as carrots, tomatoes, and pears. However, in order to get a meaningful quantity of larch arabinogalactan in your diet, a supplement can provide an easy and convenient option.

Continue Learning about Dietary Supplements

The Importance of Supplement Safety
The Importance of Supplement Safety
In 2002, the two-year-old daughter of Jude Law attended a children’s party at London’s Soho House Club. It was reported that while there, she swallowe...
Does chocolate have any nutritional value?
Julie DanilukJulie Daniluk
Five healthful reasons to enjoy chocolate! It has to be at least 70% dark chocolate to count. Note: ...
What is the green revolution?
Michael T. Murray, NDMichael T. Murray, ND
In ancient times, as the population of a village grew, so did its dependence on grains. Today, as we...
How Do I Correct Hormonal Deficiencies with Nutritional Supplements?