What is the best way to take larch arabinogalactan?

There are several convenient ways to take larch arabinogalactan. As a dietary supplement larch arabinogalactan is commonly available in both chewable tablets and a powder stick pack and should be available at your local pharmacy.

Continue Learning about Dietary Supplements

4 Exercise Supplements That Just Don’t Work—and 4 That Really Do
Athletes are always looking for ways to move faster, become stronger and have more energy. Many view supplements as a way to give them the edge needed...
Is eating chocolate good for my heart?
Dole Nutrition InstituteDole Nutrition Institute
Research on cocoa’s cardiovascular benefits suggests that it can, in moderation, be beneficial. H...
Does larch arabinogalactan really support the immune system?
Several studies have found that larch arabinogalactan may support the immune system through a variet...
How Do I Know If I Need a Supplement?
How Do I Know If I Need a Supplement?