What should I do if my honey crystallizes?

Kate Geagan
Raw honey may crystallize in your pantry over time. You can still enjoy it that way (it just means the glucose in the honey has precipitated out of the liquid). If you prefer a more liquid honey, simply place the jar into a warm water bath and stir gently until the crystals dissolve.

Continue Learning about Dietary Supplements

What's a Detox Supplement—and Does It Work?
“Toxins.” These shapeless, typically unnamed evils are said to exist everywhere and make us sick, giving rise to a booming industry of detox supplemen...
What are the benefits of nutritional supplements?
Jessica CrandallJessica Crandall
If you are lacking specific nutrients in your diet or if you have a higher need for certain nutrient...
Is it safe to consume coconuts?
Michael T. Murray, NDMichael T. Murray, ND
Products containing hydrogenated coconut oil should be avoided since consumption of hydrogenated coc...
Get Vitamin E from Food, Not Dietary Supplements