What is Resvante?

iGuard is not currently tracking Resvante, a brand name of trans-resveratrol. Trans-resveratrol is a compound found in red wine. It is not evaluated by the FDA for safety and effectiveness. The liquid form is not absorbed directly into the cells. Liquids tend to be absorbed more easily into the body, so they work faster but not necessarily better.

Continue Learning about Dietary Supplements

Take This Supplement to Boost Your Brain Health
“To catch a fish, think like a fish.” That’s an aphorism repeated over and over in NY Times opinion pieces, YouTube videos and online seminars for ent...
What distinguishes a dietary supplement from a drug?
Cheryl TaylorCheryl Taylor
Drugs are FDA (Food and Drug Administration) approved. Many dietary supplements are not. It is impor...
What are some common varieties of rice sold in the U.S.?
Michael T. Murray, NDMichael T. Murray, ND
Some of the most popular varieties of rice in this country include:Arborio: A round, short-grain, st...
How Can I Be Sure the Supplements I Buy Are Safe?