What is coffee cream?

Michael T. Murray, ND
Naturopathic Medicine
Light cream, also called coffee cream or table cream, contains not less than 18 percent milk fat but less than 30 percent milk fat. It is pasteurized or ultra pasteurized and may be homogenized. It is similar to milk in color, with a richer flavor and a slightly thicker texture, but not as much as half and-half.
Encyclopedia of Healing Foods

Encyclopedia of Healing Foods

From the bestselling authors of The Encyclopedia of Natural Medicine, the most comprehensive and practical guide available to the nutritional benefits and medicinal properties of virtually everything...

Continue Learning about Dietary Supplements

4 Exercise Supplements That Just Don’t Work—and 4 That Really Do
Athletes are always looking for ways to move faster, become stronger and have more energy. Many view supplements as a way to give them the edge needed...
What supplements should I take to help me burn more fat?
Watch this video to learn more from Dr. Mehmet Oz about burning fat.  
Is eating chocolate good for my heart?
Dole Nutrition InstituteDole Nutrition Institute
Research on cocoa’s cardiovascular benefits suggests that it can, in moderation, be beneficial. H...
How Does Coconut Oil Work to Improve Health?