What are the best supplements for a man?

The most important thing is to get a well-balanced diet with natural vitamins and minerals. If you are unsure of your diet, a daily multivitamin may be helpful. Caution is required with over-the-counter supplements, as these are not regulated or tested by any agency and in very high doses may interfere with medications you may be taking. Always tell your physician about any over-the-counter medications or supplements you may be taking.

Continue Learning about Dietary Supplements

What's a Detox Supplement—and Does It Work?
“Toxins.” These shapeless, typically unnamed evils are said to exist everywhere and make us sick, giving rise to a booming industry of detox supplemen...
What are avocado soybean unsaponifiables?
Grant Cooper, MDGrant Cooper, MD
Avocado soybean unsaponifiables (ASU) has been prescribed in France as A1S2 or piascledine since the...
How should I take daily vitamin D supplements if I'm an older adult?
F. Michael Gloth, IIIF. Michael Gloth, III
The best way to take vitamin D has not yet been determined. Because it is a fat-soluble vitamin, tak...
How Can I Shop for Reputable Brands of Vitamins and Supplements?