Are there other names for Bifidobacterium?

Bifidobacterium is known under a number of other names, such as bifidus, bifido, bifidum, probiotic (which can refer to other beneficial bacteria products) and several others. It is also included in some name brand products such as Activia yogurt.

Continue Learning about Dietary Supplements

Take This Supplement to Boost Your Brain Health
“To catch a fish, think like a fish.” That’s an aphorism repeated over and over in NY Times opinion pieces, YouTube videos and online seminars for ent...
What supplements should I take to help me burn more fat?
Watch this video to learn more from Dr. Mehmet Oz about burning fat.  
Is it safe to consume crab?
Michael T. Murray, NDMichael T. Murray, ND
As with meat and fish, crustaceans must be handled, stored, and cooked properly to prevent food born...
How Does Coconut Oil Work to Improve Health?