What supplements should I take to help me burn more fat?

Watch this video to learn more from Dr. Mehmet Oz about burning fat.

While I do agree that we do need some supplements in our diets because getting all the nutritents is hard with our daily lives. However I feel and tell my clients fat loss supplements are usually not the best thing to do. I know people want the fat gone as of yesterday but remember you didn't put this on overnight and you won't lose it the same. Many of these fat loss supplements contain stimulents that speed up the the heart to cause you to burn more calories. For a lot of people who are sensitive to this like caffine can cause sever health problems. Fat loss supplements in my option are a gimmick. Bottom line if you don't change your lifestyle you will just gain the weight back once you stop taking the supplement. Two things you should do if you really want to results safely. One see a registered dietician for proper meal planning and see a personal trainer to learn how to effectively workout and burn those calories.

Continue Learning about Dietary Supplements

Take This Supplement to Boost Your Brain Health
“To catch a fish, think like a fish.” That’s an aphorism repeated over and over in NY Times opinion pieces, YouTube videos and online seminars for ent...
What should I know before taking Multitrace 5 Concentrate?
Before taking Multitrace 5 Concentrate, you should know that certain people could be at greater risk...
Are calcium, vitamin D and exercise enough to help bone density?
Getting enough calcium and vitamin D, and doing weight-bearing and muscle-strengthening exercise...
How Do I Correct Hormonal Deficiencies with Nutritional Supplements?