What supplements should I take to help me burn more fat?

While I do agree that we do need some supplements in our diets because getting all the nutritents is hard with our daily lives. However I feel and tell my clients fat loss supplements are usually not the best thing to do. I know people want the fat gone as of yesterday but remember you didn't put this on overnight and you won't lose it the same. Many of these fat loss supplements contain stimulents that speed up the the heart to cause you to burn more calories. For a lot of people who are sensitive to this like caffine can cause sever health problems. Fat loss supplements in my option are a gimmick. Bottom line if you don't change your lifestyle you will just gain the weight back once you stop taking the supplement. Two things you should do if you really want to results safely. One see a registered dietician for proper meal planning and see a personal trainer to learn how to effectively workout and burn those calories.
Watch this video to learn more from Dr. Mehmet Oz about burning fat.

Continue Learning about Dietary Supplements

Dietary Supplements

Whether you're visiting the drug store, grocery or natural food shop you'll likely find an aisle where there are jars and bottles of things for you to put in your body that are neither foods nor medicines. Ranging from vitamins an...

d minerals to fiber and herbal remedies, these supplements are not regulated in the same way as either food or medicine. Some of them are backed by solid research, others are folk remedies or proprietary cures. If your diet does not include enough of certain vitamins or minerals, a supplement may be a good idea. Natural treatment for conditions like constipation may be effective. But because these substances are unregulated, it is always a good idea to educate yourself about the products and to use common sense when taking them. This is even more true if you are pregnant or taking a medicine that may be affected by supplements.