A multivitamin - Multivitamins fulfill your nutritional needs for the day. Take half in the morning and half at night. Multivitamins contain:
- Vitamin A - critical for healthy vision and skin
- Vitamin B - a metabolism booster
- Vitamin C - keeps your immune system strong, especially important during cold and flu season.
- Vitamin D - promotes healthy bones (and your immune system)
- Vitamin E - for healthy development of muscles and brain function
Omega 3s - To keep your brain, heart and eyes healthy, take Omega 3s every day. For women, the daily dose of Omega 3s is 1000 mg; for men, the dosage is 600 mg.