What are the possible side effects of hydroxycut?

Hydroxycut is sold as a nutritional supplement and does not undergo the efficacy or safety studies that FDA-approved medications undergo. Thus, there is not a lot of information available about safety of this product or how it interacts with other medications. Before taking any over-the-counter (OTC) weight management product, it's a good idea to talk to your doctor about the risks and benefits of Hydroxycut (or any weight loss OTC product) compared to other available weight management options.

Continue Learning about Dietary Supplements

The Importance of Supplement Safety
The Importance of Supplement Safety
In 2002, the two-year-old daughter of Jude Law attended a children’s party at London’s Soho House Club. It was reported that while there, she swallowe...
What are the different forms of chocolate available?
Michael T. Murray, NDMichael T. Murray, ND
Chocolate is available in many different forms, but the food and drug administration (FDA) has a cla...
What is larch arabinogalactan used for?
Larch arabinogalactan can be used as a dietary fiber as well as an immune support supplement. Larch ...
What Should I Beware of Before Buying Vitamins and Supplements?