Propolis and royal jelly have similar nutritional qualities as pollen but have considerably higher levels of different biologically active compounds. A 3.5 oz. (100 g) serving provides 313 calories, 25 g of carbohydrate, 25 g of protein, and 12.5 g of fat. A tablespoon provides 25 calories, 2 g of protein, 2 g of carbohydrate, and 1 g of fat.
- Q What supplements should I avoid before surgery?
- Q How can I ensure the quality of my vitamins or supplements?
- Q Should I consider using supplements that lack scientific proof?
- Q How does yogurt help with lactose digestion?
- Q Where can I find reliable information on a nutritional supplement?
- Q What supplements can help anxiety and depression?