Propolis and royal jelly have similar nutritional qualities as pollen but have considerably higher levels of different biologically active compounds. A 3.5 oz. (100 g) serving provides 313 calories, 25 g of carbohydrate, 25 g of protein, and 12.5 g of fat. A tablespoon provides 25 calories, 2 g of protein, 2 g of carbohydrate, and 1 g of fat.
- Q What herbs and supplements can interact with pantethine?
- Q Who should avoid consuming royal jelly?
- Q How should I take a medical nutrition supplement?
- Q What are the possible side effects of hydroxycut?
- Q What dosage of PC-SPES supplement is typically used for adults?
- Q What is glutathione?