Propolis and royal jelly have similar nutritional qualities as pollen but have considerably higher levels of different biologically active compounds. A 3.5 oz. (100 g) serving provides 313 calories, 25 g of carbohydrate, 25 g of protein, and 12.5 g of fat. A tablespoon provides 25 calories, 2 g of protein, 2 g of carbohydrate, and 1 g of fat.
- Q What are the benefits of taking a digestive enzyme supplement?
- Q Does larch arabinogalactan help with digestion?
- Q Are there supplements that help with both fiber intake and immune health?
- Q Does pantethine help with high cholesterol?
- Q How does larch arabinogalactan help with digestion?
- Q Are bovine cartilage supplements safe for pregnant or nursing women?