Propolis and royal jelly have similar nutritional qualities as pollen but have considerably higher levels of different biologically active compounds. A 3.5 oz. (100 g) serving provides 313 calories, 25 g of carbohydrate, 25 g of protein, and 12.5 g of fat. A tablespoon provides 25 calories, 2 g of protein, 2 g of carbohydrate, and 1 g of fat.
- Q What are some supplements for physically active women?
- Q What is maple syrup?
- Q Do food supplements actually work?
- Q What dosage of bovine cartilage is typically used for children?
- Q What is the nutritional value of yogurt?
- Q Are organ detoxifiers necessary for good health?