Propolis and royal jelly have similar nutritional qualities as pollen but have considerably higher levels of different biologically active compounds. A 3.5 oz. (100 g) serving provides 313 calories, 25 g of carbohydrate, 25 g of protein, and 12.5 g of fat. A tablespoon provides 25 calories, 2 g of protein, 2 g of carbohydrate, and 1 g of fat.
- Q What are the benefits of the supplement microlactin?
- Q What are galactooligosaccharides?
- Q Is food irradiation FDA approved?
- Q Will my child like the taste of larch arabinogalactan?
- Q What are chromium picolinate's side effects?
- Q How should I choose a dietary supplement?