Propolis and royal jelly have similar nutritional qualities as pollen but have considerably higher levels of different biologically active compounds. A 3.5 oz. (100 g) serving provides 313 calories, 25 g of carbohydrate, 25 g of protein, and 12.5 g of fat. A tablespoon provides 25 calories, 2 g of protein, 2 g of carbohydrate, and 1 g of fat.
- Q Who should use spirulina?
- Q What are ways to get larch arabinogalactan in my diet?
- Q What is Chromagic?
- Q What is the nutritional value of brewer's yeast?
- Q Can pancreatin cause an allergic reaction?
- Q Is supplementing diet with inexpensive vitamins or minerals beneficial?