Bee pollen is often referred to as "nature's most perfect food" because it is a complete protein (typically containing 10 to 35 percent total protein) in that it contains all eight essential amino acids. Bee pollen also provides B vitamins, vitamin C, carotenes, minerals, DNA and RNA, numerous flavonoid molecules, and plant hormones.
- Q What can I take to get the “cut” look of magazine ads?
- Q What are the health benefits of coconut oil?
- Q What supplements should I take when I'm pregnant?
- Q How can I save money on dietary supplements?
- Q What is the tolerability of larch arabinogalactan?
- Q What distinguishes a dietary supplement from a drug?