Should I let my doctor know if I am taking silymarin?

You should let your doctor know if you are using silymarin to determine if any medications that you are taking interact with silymarin. Silymarin cannot be used by everyone. Women who are pregnant or nursing, and people who are allergic to plants should not take silymarin; your doctor will advise you of these and other risks.

Continue Learning about Dietary Supplements

Take This Supplement to Boost Your Brain Health
“To catch a fish, think like a fish.” That’s an aphorism repeated over and over in NY Times opinion pieces, YouTube videos and online seminars for ent...
What is maple syrup?
Michael T. Murray, NDMichael T. Murray, ND
Maple syrup is derived from various maple trees, such as the sugar maple (Acer saccharum), red maple...
What are the safety concerns regarding maple syrup?
No safety concerns are associated with maple syrup. Maple syrup is not a common allergenic food and ...
What Are the Benefits of Consuming Polyglycoplex (PGX)?