The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has not evaluated this supplement (as goes for all dietary supplements), so the question of safety and efficacy cannot be answered at this time.
- Q What herbal supplements can cause heart problems?
- Q Are pancreatin supplements safe for pregnant or nursing women?
- Q Can ribose supplements cause an allergic reaction?
- Q Will my child like the taste of larch arabinogalactan?
- Q What are "live active cultures" in yogurt?
- Q Is food irradiation FDA approved?