The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has not evaluated this supplement (as goes for all dietary supplements), so the question of safety and efficacy cannot be answered at this time.
- Q How does conventional medicine perceive nutritional supplements?
- Q What is the nutritional value of propolis and royal jelly?
- Q How are olives beneficial for my health?
- Q How is chocolate good for my stomach?
- Q What are the energy-enhancing effects of honey?
- Q How should I take daily vitamin D supplements if I'm an older adult?