Is larch arabinogalactan safe?

Larch arabinogalactan is a polysaccharide that's found in nature in the cell walls of plants. As such, it has been consumed as part of the human diet for thousands of years, and there are no reasons or indications that it cannot be safely consumed by anyone in the general population. However, you should consult your physician before use.

Continue Learning about Dietary Supplements

Don’t Take Supplements Without Doing This First
Think “all natural” means “perfectly safe”? That’s not always the case, at least when it comes to vitamins and supplements. In 2015, a study by the Ce...
What are avocado soybean unsaponifiables?
Grant Cooper, MDGrant Cooper, MD
Avocado soybean unsaponifiables (ASU) has been prescribed in France as A1S2 or piascledine since the...
Why do I smell like garlic after I eat it?
Garlic is good for you, but it can leave its tell-tale smell behind. In this video, Dr. Oz revea...
How Do I Correct Hormonal Deficiencies with Nutritional Supplements?