Is fish oil available as a liquid?

There is a liquid fish oil; one in particular is called Eskimo Kids Liquid. Nature's answer also makes a liquid fish oil. You may need to ask your pharmacist to order it for you. They should have a master list to check to see what brand they can order for you.

Continue Learning about Dietary Supplements

News: More Than 700 Supplements Tainted With Prescription Drugs
Half of all US adults take dietary supplements, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, believing these pills, powders and drinks...
What is ice cream?
Michael T. Murray, NDMichael T. Murray, ND
Ice cream is a frozen food made from a mixture of milk, cream, and nonfat milk combined with sweeten...
What are the different types of mushrooms available?
Although numerous types of mushrooms provide wonderful tastes, textures, and healthful properties, t...
Should I Tell My Doctor About the Supplements I'm Taking?