What should I know before taking Bifidobacterium?

Before taking a Bifidobacterium supplement, read the label directions, and then carefully follow them. Do not take this supplement more often or in larger quantities than indicated on the label. If you have unusual side effects or an allergic reaction, stop taking the supplement and contact your doctor. Do not take Bifidobacterium if you are pregnant, nursing, have a weakened immune system or a serious health condition, without first speaking with your doctor.

Continue Learning about Dietary Supplements

What's a Detox Supplement—and Does It Work?
“Toxins.” These shapeless, typically unnamed evils are said to exist everywhere and make us sick, giving rise to a booming industry of detox supplemen...
What are the side effects of evening primrose oil?
Discovery HealthDiscovery Health
Patients taking evening primrose oil in studies have reported only minor side effects like an upset ...
Why is wheat the best suited for bread making?
Michael T. Murray, NDMichael T. Murray, ND
One of the key reasons why wheat is best suited for bread making in comparison to other grains is it...
How Can I Shop for Reputable Brands of Vitamins and Supplements?