How should I use bifidobacteria?

If you want to try bifidobacteria to support or improve the functioning of your digestive system, you can simply start eating yogurt regularly (look on the label to make sure it contains bifidobacteria).

To get a more concentrated dose, you can take a probiotic supplement containing bifidobacteria. It’s a good idea to check with your doctor first; probiotics are generally safe, but your doctor should always know what drugs and supplements you take and why.

Continue Learning about Dietary Supplements

Take This Supplement to Boost Your Brain Health
“To catch a fish, think like a fish.” That’s an aphorism repeated over and over in NY Times opinion pieces, YouTube videos and online seminars for ent...
Is it safe to consume crab?
Michael T. Murray, NDMichael T. Murray, ND
As with meat and fish, crustaceans must be handled, stored, and cooked properly to prevent food born...
What precautions are advised for eating cheese?
Even though many people find milk and cheeses hard to digest, there are variations among these foods...
How Do I Know If I Need a Supplement?
How Do I Know If I Need a Supplement?