How should I store silymarin?

Silymarin comes in a capsule, liquid, and tea form. All forms should be stored at room temperature. You should avoid placing the medicine in areas where there is intense heat and light. Also, leave silymarin in its original container. Properly storing silymarin will prevent a decrease in effectiveness of the supplement.

Continue Learning about Dietary Supplements

4 Exercise Supplements That Just Don’t Work—and 4 That Really Do
Athletes are always looking for ways to move faster, become stronger and have more energy. Many view supplements as a way to give them the edge needed...
Why do we know so little about nutritional supplements?
Alan GabyAlan Gaby
We actually know an enormous amount about nutritional supplements. My recently published textbook, N...
When was grain farming discovered?
Michael T. Murray, NDMichael T. Murray, ND
Grains were among the first cultivated crops. In fact, archaeological evidence shows that wheat and ...
Are Nutritional Supplement Labels Accurate?