How can I take Bifidobacterium?

Bifidobacterium is available as a supplement to take in powder, pill or chewable form. The label will tell you how much you need to take for your condition as verified by research. Bifidobacterium is also available in some yogurt products such as Activia.

Continue Learning about Dietary Supplements

What's a Detox Supplement—and Does It Work?
“Toxins.” These shapeless, typically unnamed evils are said to exist everywhere and make us sick, giving rise to a booming industry of detox supplemen...
What should I be aware of before buying vitamins and supplements?
The first thing to be aware of is that vitamins and supplements are considered food, not medicines, ...
What supplements strengthen hair?
YouBeautyYouBeauty
The experts looked at five popular vitamin supplements to see what works for your hair's health and ...
How Can I Be Sure the Supplements I Buy Are Safe?