Do I need supplements if I eat a healthy diet?

Eating a diet full of whole foods often makes taking supplements unnecessary. In this video, however, Dr. Oz guests Dr. Andrew Weil and Deepak Chopra explain what supplements they recommend taking along with whole foods.
Do you need a daily multivitamin? Dietary supplements are no replacement for a balanced diet, says Carlos Rios, MD, an internist at The Mount Sinai Medical Center in New York City.

Continue Learning about Dietary Supplements

Take This Supplement to Boost Your Brain Health
“To catch a fish, think like a fish.” That’s an aphorism repeated over and over in NY Times opinion pieces, YouTube videos and online seminars for ent...
How are olives beneficial for my health?
Michael T. Murray, NDMichael T. Murray, ND
In what initially seems to be a paradox, in some parts of the world an excessive fat intake leads to...
What are the side effects of Multitrace 5 Concentrate?
The side effects of Multitrace 5 Concentrate all have to do with the toxicity of the elements contai...
Get Smart About Herbal Supplements
Get Smart About Herbal Supplements