How is creatine important for my body?

Creatine is a compound that occurs naturally in the body, primarily in the muscles. It plays an important role in making and storing energy in muscle tissue. It's abundant in fish and lean red meat, and deficiencies are very rare. Creatine supplements are often used to improve muscle strength.

Continue Learning about Dietary Supplements

Don’t Take Supplements Without Doing This First
Think “all natural” means “perfectly safe”? That’s not always the case, at least when it comes to vitamins and supplements. In 2015, a study by the Ce...
What forms of barley are commonly available?
Michael T. Murray, NDMichael T. Murray, ND
The forms of barley available in the modern market include hulled barley, pearl barley (an intensely...
What is the nutritional value of honey?
Honey is a source of riboflavin and vitamin B6. It also provides iron and manganese. A 3.5 oz. (100 ...
What Should I Beware of Before Buying Vitamins and Supplements?