Why should I avoid taking epigallocatechin gallate if I have cancer?

Tim Ferriss
Fitness
If you are undergoing cancer treatment, please consult your doctor before using epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), a catechin and flavanol found in green teas, as it can increase the effects of some drugs (the estrogen antagonist tamoxifen, for example) while decreasing the effects of others, such as the drug Velcade, to which it binds. If you are undergoing treatment for multiple myeloma or mantle cell lymphoma, likewise avoid EGCG.
The 4-Hour Body: An Uncommon Guide to Rapid Fat-Loss, Incredible Sex, and Becoming Superhuman

Thinner, bigger, faster, stronger... which 150 pages will you read?Is it possible to: Reach your genetic potential in 6 months? Sleep 2 hours per day and perform better than on 8 hours? Lose more fat...

Continue Learning about Nurtriceutical