Boost Your Eating Habits!
Join Sharecare's Nutrition Challenges and get free, daily tips from top health and nutrition experts Dr. Oz, Darria Long Gillespie, MD and best-selling author Frances Largeman-Roth, RDN. With their guidance, you’ll reach your nutrition goals, starting today!
Healthy Eating Made Easy
Maintaining a healthy, nutritious diet doesn't need to be complicated. All it takes is a little advance planning. From finding fun ways to eat veggies to picking the most nutrient-packed foods and feeling full with fiber, find the tips you need to eat smart, stay well and slim down or maintain a healthy weight.
Eat Right to Think RightTry Brain Fit Life
Eat to Live LongerDiscover the best nutsfor your health
Number of calcium milligrams your body can absorb at one time
National Institutes of Health
Diet and Nutrition Q&As
Frances Largeman-Roth, RD
Nutrition and Dietetics
What can I do to improve my family's diet?
The good news is that there are so many ways to get your family to eat better! My number one tip is to try and eat together at least 3-4 times per week. Numerous studies have shown that kids who eat dinner with their families eat more fruits and vegetables and also score higher on tests. If you can’t all get together for dinner, try sitting down for breakfast as a family.
- Q How does an irregular eating schedule affect my health?
- Q How can I stay focused on my healthy nutrition goals?
- Q What should I do when I'm stressed and crave junk food?
- Q Why should I avoid processed foods?
- Q What foods should I have in my pantry?
- Q What should I know before I try a vegetarian diet?
- Q Which foods can help me maintain high energy levels?
- Q What should I do if junk food is all that's available?
- Q What are the benefits of local food?
- Q How can food help me control my emotions?
Try these tips to save money and make healthier choices at the supermarket.
Is Your Kitchen Making You Sick? 3 Food Ingredients to Avoid No Matter What Get Help Understanding Dietary Guidelines Whole Grains: Better than You Thought! Learn More: See All Nutrition Articles
Diet and Nutrition Videos
Healthy Smoothies for a Flat Belly
Trim your tummy with these delicious smoothie recipes that boost your health and are easy to make.
Healthy Must-Haves for Your Pantry
Here's what you should keep on hand to have everything you need to make healthy snacks or dinner in a pinch.