What is malnutrition?

Malnutrition is when your body is not getting the calories, fats, vitamins and minerals that it needs to operate on a daily basis. Your body is like a car engine, and when it's running low on gas or on the "reserve tank" (aka using your fat and muscle stores), it won't run the way it's supposed to. 

Continue Learning about Diet & Nutrition

3 New Miracle Foods to Add to Your Grocery List
Here's why these three foods are practically a staple among health-conscious celebs and foodies. Plus, we tell you how to pronounce them, so you can c...
How can I eat healthy if my family doesn't support me?
Rose ReismanRose Reisman
Don't let your friends and family sabotage your improved eating plan. I remember when I decided ...
7 Foods a Nutritionist Would Never Eat
7 Foods a Nutritionist Would Never Eat7 Foods a Nutritionist Would Never Eat7 Foods a Nutritionist Would Never Eat7 Foods a Nutritionist Would Never Eat
Get your diet on the right track by avoiding these seven foods.
What's Causing America's Obesity Problem?