What is food porn?

Food porn is an image or video of delicious-looking food that is created to make you desire what you're seeing. In this video, famous foodies discuss the merits of food porn on The Dr. Oz Show.

Continue Learning about Diet & Nutrition

Why You Should Slice Fruit Yourself
Why You Should Slice Fruit Yourself
Presliced fruit sure saves time. But here's what you miss out on when you buy it: vitamin C. Research shows that presliced fruit may have less vitami...
What are micronutrients?
ChuiceChuice
Micronutrients are chemical compounds that are needed in small quantities but play a vital role in r...
Healthy Must-Haves for Your Pantry
Healthy Must-Haves for Your PantryHealthy Must-Haves for Your PantryHealthy Must-Haves for Your PantryHealthy Must-Haves for Your Pantry
Here's everything you need to make healthy snacks or dinner in a pinch.
Why Should I Avoid Artificial Sweeteners?