What is food porn?

Food porn is an image or video of delicious-looking food that is created to make you desire what you're seeing. In this video, famous foodies discuss the merits of food porn on The Dr. Oz Show.

Continue Learning about Diet & Nutrition

Break Your Sugar Addiction
Break Your Sugar Addiction
Q: Help! Quitting smoking was nothing compared to quitting sugar! I am addicted and can't stop eating it. I want to eat a healthy diet, but seem to be...
What are some upcoming dietary trends?
HealthCorpsHealthCorps
The Calorie Control Council, an international association representing low-calorie and reduced-fat f...
6 Hidden Sources of Sugar
6 Hidden Sources of Sugar6 Hidden Sources of Sugar6 Hidden Sources of Sugar6 Hidden Sources of Sugar
Find out which everyday foods hide a shockingly high amount of sugar.
The Hidden Sources of Vegetable Oil
The Hidden Sources of Vegetable Oil