What are the health benefits of cacao for women?

Ms. Ashley Koff, RD
Cacao (not to be confused with chocolate) abounds with health benefits for women. Find out just what those are (plus how it can help win the belly fat battle!) in this video featuring Dr. Oz guest Ashley Koff, R.D.

Continue Learning about Diet & Nutrition

Should You Swear Off Meat?
Should You Swear Off Meat?
Maybe you saw the recent headlines that blared scary warnings like, “Eating meat in middle age is AS DEADLY AS SMOKING.” The claims were based on a re...
How does what I eat affect my body?
Dr. Mark Hyman, MDDr. Mark Hyman, MD
Food is not just calories -- it’s actually instructions. This has been a big discovery in the last 2...
5 Fun Ways to Get Your Pumpkin Fix
5 Fun Ways to Get Your Pumpkin Fix5 Fun Ways to Get Your Pumpkin Fix5 Fun Ways to Get Your Pumpkin Fix5 Fun Ways to Get Your Pumpkin Fix
Pumpkin has some incredible health benefits. Here's how to get your fill.
What Is Pepsico's Global Nutrition Group?