What does eating the rainbow mean?

Crystal Robertson
Eating the rainbow means using many colors of food to guide healthy eating. In this video, Crystal Robertson, a registered dietitian at Riverside Community Hospital, describes how this translates to foods.

Continue Learning about Diet & Nutrition

Where to Find the Best Plant-Based Proteins
You don’t have to be a vegetarian (over 7 million folks in America are) to want to increase your intake of plant-based protein. But, it’s a great idea...
How can I eat healthy if my family doesn't support me?
Cathy SilvaCathy Silva
Your family does not need to support you. You are 100% responsible for yourself and your actions. St...
5 Easy, All-Natural Ways to Alleviate Overactive Bladder (OAB)
5 Easy, All-Natural Ways to Alleviate Overactive Bladder (OAB)5 Easy, All-Natural Ways to Alleviate Overactive Bladder (OAB)5 Easy, All-Natural Ways to Alleviate Overactive Bladder (OAB)5 Easy, All-Natural Ways to Alleviate Overactive Bladder (OAB)
Try out your green thumb with these easy-to-grow foods.
How Do You Ecourage People to Take Responsibility for Their Health and Diet Decisions?