What is the best type of diet that I should be eating?

The best type of diet is one that includes a variety of nutrient-dense foods and beverages within the basic food groups. The foods you choose should limit your intake of saturated fat and trans fat, cholesterol, added sugars, salt, and alcohol. The Weight Watchers program encourages this type of balanced eating pattern.

To maintain body weight in a healthy range, it's also important to balance calories from foods and beverages with calories expended.

Weight Watchers offers a comprehensive approach to weight loss that can help you reach your goals.

Continue Learning about Diet & Nutrition

This Turkish Delight Could Save Your Heart
When you're in the mood for a sweet bite but want to be kind to your heart, feast on this Turkish treat: dried apricots. Turkey is now the world's le...
How can I gain weight?
Stefanie Sacks, MSStefanie Sacks, MS
Gaining weight takes different forms for everyone. I like to advise people to choose nutritionally a...
Avoiding Fat? 7 Reasons You Shouldn't
Avoiding Fat? 7 Reasons You Shouldn'tAvoiding Fat? 7 Reasons You Shouldn'tAvoiding Fat? 7 Reasons You Shouldn'tAvoiding Fat? 7 Reasons You Shouldn't
Boost your memory, lower your cholesterol levels and so much more.
Go Organic for More Antioxidants
Go Organic for More Antioxidants