What is the best type of diet that I should be eating?

Weight Watchers®
Administration
The best type of diet is one that includes a variety of nutrient-dense foods and beverages within the basic food groups. The foods you choose should limit your intake of saturated fat and trans fat, cholesterol, added sugars, salt, and alcohol. The Weight Watchers program encourages this type of balanced eating pattern.

To maintain body weight in a healthy range, it's also important to balance calories from foods and beverages with calories expended.

Weight Watchers offers a comprehensive approach to weight loss that can help you reach your goals.

Continue Learning about Diet & Nutrition