Should I eat low-fat foods if I want to be healthy?

In many cases low fat foods can be better but there are some exceptions. Two benefits of a low fat diet is the potential for cutting back on calories the will help you manage your weight and could help lower your risk of heart disease. Be careful though, just because it is low fat does not automatically mean lower calories. Jelly beans, fat free ice cream, and soda are low in fat but they are not low in calories.

Continue Learning about Diet & Nutrition

10 Fruits and Veggies That Quench Your Thirst
10 Fruits and Veggies That Quench Your Thirst10 Fruits and Veggies That Quench Your Thirst10 Fruits and Veggies That Quench Your Thirst10 Fruits and Veggies That Quench Your Thirst
Drinking water isn't the only way to stay hydrated—add these water-rich foods to your plate. Your daily water intake is important for your health, esp...
What Are the Biggest Health Problems In the U.S. Today?
How Should I Start Eating After a Detox Diet?
What Foods Are Included on a Paleo Plate?