How can small changes make a big difference in my diet?

Stefanie Sacks, MS
Small changes can make a big difference in your diet; moderation may be better for you than elimination, which could set you up for failure. In this video, culinary nutritionist Stefanie Sacks explains the power of making small lifestyle changes. 

Continue Learning about Diet & Nutrition

Why Everyone Should Eat a Plant-Based Diet
Good news for lettuce lovers: The American Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics reports that vegetarian and vegan diets rich with fruits and vegetables ...
Should I stop eating grains in order to be more healthy?
Dr. Daniel R. Spogen, MDDr. Daniel R. Spogen, MD
You don't have to stop eating grains in order to be more healthy unless you have a medical condition...
7 Tips For Healthy Holiday Eats
7 Tips For Healthy Holiday Eats7 Tips For Healthy Holiday Eats7 Tips For Healthy Holiday Eats7 Tips For Healthy Holiday Eats
Slip on your skinny jeans and dive into your favorite holiday foods.
Calorie Labels Help Guide Healthier Eating