How can I eat healthy if my family doesn't support me?

Cathy Silva
Your family does not need to support you. You are 100% responsible for yourself and your actions. Start to focus on what you can do. Also seek out the support you need from a person with the expertise to help you achieve your goal.
Rose Reisman
Don't let your friends and family sabotage your improved eating plan. I remember when I decided that I wanted to eat brown rice instead of white rice, my children said, "No way!" Well, I wasn't going to force them to eat, so I always prepared a large pot of brown rice and kept it refrigerated for the week. In other words, you have to work around others and prepare foods for yourself. The good news is that they often come around when they see you eating delicious, healthy foods and reaping the benefits of looking and feeling better.
Rose Reisman's Secrets for Permanent Weight Loss: With 150 Delicious and Healthy Recipes for Success

For the journey toward healthier living. Losing weight can be a constant and frustrating struggle. Rose Reisman's Permanent Weight Loss Solutions creates a blueprint for lifelong weight control that...

Continue Learning about Diet & Nutrition

Sugar and Fat: The Real Dumb and Dumber Duo
Jim Carrey (Lloyd) and Jeff Daniels (Harry) were Dumb and Dumber (or maybe it was the o...
How can I determine the amount of change needed in my diet?
Susan S. Blum, MDSusan S. Blum, MD
The best thing to do is keep a food journal for 1 week. Write down everything you are eating so you ...
12 Things That Happened When I Gave Up Sugar, Dairy, Alcohol and Gluten
12 Things That Happened When I Gave Up Sugar, Dairy, Alcohol and Gluten12 Things That Happened When I Gave Up Sugar, Dairy, Alcohol and Gluten12 Things That Happened When I Gave Up Sugar, Dairy, Alcohol and Gluten12 Things That Happened When I Gave Up Sugar, Dairy, Alcohol and Gluten
I ate “clean” for three weeks and it wasn’t as terrible as it sounds.
What Are the Main Ingredients in a Liquid Nutritional Cleanse?