How can I eat healthy if my family doesn't support me?

Rose Reisman
Don't let your friends and family sabotage your improved eating plan. I remember when I decided that I wanted to eat brown rice instead of white rice, my children said, "No way!" Well, I wasn't going to force them to eat, so I always prepared a large pot of brown rice and kept it refrigerated for the week. In other words, you have to work around others and prepare foods for yourself. The good news is that they often come around when they see you eating delicious, healthy foods and reaping the benefits of looking and feeling better.
Rose Reisman's Secrets for Permanent Weight Loss: With 150 Delicious and Healthy Recipes for Success

For the journey toward healthier living. Losing weight can be a constant and frustrating struggle. Rose Reisman's Permanent Weight Loss Solutions creates a blueprint for lifelong weight control that...
Cathy Silva
Your family does not need to support you. You are 100% responsible for yourself and your actions. Start to focus on what you can do. Also seek out the support you need from a person with the expertise to help you achieve your goal.

Continue Learning about Diet & Nutrition

Eat Healthier Just by Picturing This
Eat Healthier Just by Picturing This
If you want to eat healthier, just picture yourself doing this: eating healthier! Yep, it may all boil down to mind over matter. In a study, when col...
How can I tell the difference between a nutritionist and a fraud?
Nadine PazderNadine Pazder
Always seek out the services of a Registered Dietitian (RD).The RD credential is your assurance that...
7 Easy Ways To Sneak Whole Grains Into Your Meals
7 Easy Ways To Sneak Whole Grains Into Your Meals7 Easy Ways To Sneak Whole Grains Into Your Meals7 Easy Ways To Sneak Whole Grains Into Your Meals7 Easy Ways To Sneak Whole Grains Into Your Meals
Barley, brown rice and quinoa are simpler to eat and tastier than you might think.
Eating Frozen Dinners for Convenience? Watch Out!