How can drinking beer help my bones?

Beer actually can help build stronger bones! Beer is rich in silicon, an element which is linked to stronger bones.  However, excessive alcohol consumption, no matter the source, can weaken your bones. Limit your intake to 2 or fewer drinks a day if you're male and one if you're female

Continue Learning about Diet - Bones & Joints

How can eating salad help build my bones?
Keep your skeleton strong and fracture-free by serving that calcium supplement with a salad on t...
How does prebiotic fiber help keep my bones healthy?
Dole Nutrition InstituteDole Nutrition Institute
Prebiotic fiber is thought to improve bone-mineral density. In a Baylor College of Medicine study, r...
What to Eat for Strong Bones
What to Eat for Strong BonesWhat to Eat for Strong BonesWhat to Eat for Strong BonesWhat to Eat for Strong Bones
Find out which foods keep bones healthy and protect against bone loss.
Try This Calcium-Packed Cuisine
Try This Calcium-Packed Cuisine