Why should I eat curry for a healthy brain?

The active ingredient in Indian curry, turmeric, contains resveratrol, the same powerful antioxidant that makes red wine good for brain health. Eat curry once a week, or sprinkle it on salads, to protect brain cells from harmful free radicals.

Continue Learning about Diet & Nervous System

What foods will improve my memory?
Gayatri Devi, MDGayatri Devi, MD
Foods that are good for your heart are also good for your brain and memory! In this video, neurologi...
What is the heart/brain connection when it comes to food?
Generally, what's harmful to your heart is also harmful to your brain. Make no mistake-no matter how...
Dr. Amen’s Top Recipes for Better Brain Health
Dr. Amen’s Top Recipes for Better Brain HealthDr. Amen’s Top Recipes for Better Brain HealthDr. Amen’s Top Recipes for Better Brain HealthDr. Amen’s Top Recipes for Better Brain Health
These recipes deliver brain-healthy nutrients to keep your mind sharp.
What Foods Will Improve My Memory?
What Foods Will Improve My Memory?