What foods will improve my memory?

Gayatri Devi, MD
Neurology
Foods that are good for your heart are also good for your brain and memory! In this video, neurologist Gayatri Devi, MD, explains why whole, unprocessed foods rich in protein, antioxidants, and omega-3 fatty acids are beneficial for a healthy brain.
As people age, their memories tend to get foggy. In this video, Dr. Oz reveals the foods that are crucial to maintaining a good memory.

Continue Learning about Diet & Nervous System

Why are nuts good for the body and the brain?
Nuts contain monounsaturated fats to keep your arteries clear, as well as levels of precursors of se...
What foods are good for my child's brain?
Academy of Nutrition and DieteticsAcademy of Nutrition and Dietetics
A well-balanced diet can help children of any age optimize their brainpower or thinking skills i...
Dr. Amen’s Top Recipes for Better Brain Health
Dr. Amen’s Top Recipes for Better Brain HealthDr. Amen’s Top Recipes for Better Brain HealthDr. Amen’s Top Recipes for Better Brain HealthDr. Amen’s Top Recipes for Better Brain Health
These recipes deliver brain-healthy nutrients to keep your mind sharp.
What Foods Will Improve My Memory?
What Foods Will Improve My Memory?