How can almonds and blueberries help keep my mind sharp?

A snack of almonds and blueberries is better brain food than a candy bar. As they lower blood sugar, healthy snacks can improve cognition. In this case, the omega-3 fatty acids in the almonds and the antioxidants in the blueberries can keep your brain functioning correctly.

Continue Learning about Diet & Nervous System

What type of fish should I eat to keep my mind sharp?
AARPAARP
For a sharp mind, go wild with fish. While fish is generally good for you, the metals that accumulat...
How can thinking about food affect the amount I eat?
Laura Katleman-PrueLaura Katleman-Prue
Have you ever noticed that you don't tend to get hungry when you're busy and then, when you star...
Dr. Amen’s Top Recipes for Better Brain Health
Dr. Amen’s Top Recipes for Better Brain HealthDr. Amen’s Top Recipes for Better Brain HealthDr. Amen’s Top Recipes for Better Brain HealthDr. Amen’s Top Recipes for Better Brain Health
These recipes deliver brain-healthy nutrients to keep your mind sharp.
How Coffee and Red Wine Help Your Memory