When should I call the doctor about my baby's diarrhea?

Call your doctor if your child refuses to drink fluids, the diarrhea contains blood or excessive mucus, your child has fewer wet diapers than usual, there is associated vomiting or fever, the diarrhea lasts for more than 1 week, or there are more than 8 stools per day.
Mommy Calls: Dr. Tanya Answers Parents' Top 101 Questions About Babies and Toddlers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------The must-have resource for parents of children up to age three! Small enough to fit in a diaper bag, but big on...

Continue Learning about Diarrhea

Coping with Traveler’s Diarrhea
Coping with Traveler’s Diarrhea
In 1984 Parker Bros. launched an Atari game that offered a new set of thrills: It was a treasure-hunting, puzzle-solving adventure called Montezuma's ...
What happens if I miss a dose of my antidiarrheal?
If you miss a dose of your antidiarrheal, you should try to take the next dose as soon as possib...
Can I treat my diarrhea or excess gas symptoms with natural supplements?
Many natural supplements are available for treating diarrhea and gas symptoms. But in some cases of ...
What Work Is Being Done to Fight Diarrhea in the Developing World?