Calcium tablets work, too-no one is sure why-but they slow all muscular movements, which may help keep waste from being propelled through your intestinal pipes.
- Q What are the dietary recommendations for someone with diarrhea?
- Q How is traveler's diarrhea treated?
- Q Can probiotics be used in the treatment of antibiotic-induced diarrhea?
- Q What medications help treat chronic diarrhea or irritable bowel syndrome?
- Q How can I relieve the symptoms of diarrhea?
- Q How can I treat diarrhea at college?