Calcium tablets work, too-no one is sure why-but they slow all muscular movements, which may help keep waste from being propelled through your intestinal pipes.
- Q Are there kinds of diarrhea that antidiarrheals can’t help?
- Q What are natural treatments for diarrhea?
- Q How can I treat diarrhea at college?
- Q Can probiotics be used in the treatment of antibiotic-induced diarrhea?
- Q Would a probiotic treat chronic loose stools and diarrhea?
- Q How can I manage diarrhea from irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)?