Calcium tablets work, too-no one is sure why-but they slow all muscular movements, which may help keep waste from being propelled through your intestinal pipes.
- Q How can I treat diarrhea caused by cancer treatment?
- Q What should I take to stop diarrhea?
- Q Does diarrhea always require treatment?
- Q Are there any prescription medications for diarrhea?
- Q Would a probiotic treat chronic loose stools and diarrhea?
- Q What medications help treat chronic diarrhea or irritable bowel syndrome?