How can I prevent diarrhea when I am traveling?

Traveler’s diarrhea is a common medical complaint, resulting from the ingestion of harmful bacteria in food or water. The risk of contracting it may be reduced by consuming only cooked foods, peeled fruits and carbonated beverages.

Continue Learning about Diarrhea

Coping with Traveler’s Diarrhea
Coping with Traveler’s Diarrhea
In 1984 Parker Bros. launched an Atari game that offered a new set of thrills: It was a treasure-hunting, puzzle-solving adventure called Montezuma's ...
How should I care for my infant's diarrhea?
If your infant has diarrhea you need to prevent the baby from becoming dehydrated and protect the sk...
What happens if I miss a dose of my antidiarrheal?
If you miss a dose of your antidiarrheal, you should try to take the next dose as soon as possib...
Are There Side Effects to Having a Gallbladder Removed?