Certain foods may serve as natural remedies for diarrhea. Foods that are low in fiber can reduce diarrhea incidents. Some doctors also recommend eating foods rich in probiotics to help treat diarrhea. Probiotics are especially helpful in the treatment of diarrhea in children. Probiotic foods include: yogurt, cheese, miso and tempeh.
- Q What is secretory diarrhea?
- Q Is diarrhea dangerous?
- Q When should I call the doctor if my child has diarrhea or is vomiting?
- Q What happens if I miss a dose of my antidiarrheal?
- Q When should I see a doctor about diarrhea and bloating?
- Q What are the symptoms of diarrhea?