Are there any natural antidiarrheals?

Certain foods may serve as natural remedies for diarrhea. Foods that are low in fiber can reduce diarrhea incidents. Some doctors also recommend eating foods rich in probiotics to help treat diarrhea. Probiotics are especially helpful in the treatment of diarrhea in children. Probiotic foods include: yogurt, cheese, miso and tempeh.

Continue Learning about Diarrhea

Coping with Traveler’s Diarrhea
Coping with Traveler’s Diarrhea
In 1984 Parker Bros. launched an Atari game that offered a new set of thrills: It was a treasure-hunting, puzzle-solving adventure called Montezuma's ...
Can I treat my diarrhea or excess gas symptoms with natural supplements?
Many natural supplements are available for treating diarrhea and gas symptoms. But in some cases of ...
What happens if I miss a dose of my antidiarrheal?
If you miss a dose of your antidiarrheal, you should try to take the next dose as soon as possib...
What Work Is Being Done to Fight Diarrhea in the Developing World?