How often will I have to change my baby's diaper?

If junior is having fewer than six wet or three soiled diapers a day for more than two days (or no stool for 48 hours if breastfeeding) it means he's not getting enough nutrients. (If he's on formula, he'll be more constipated and make around one stool every two days.) The pediatrician will look for signs of dehydration - a depressed fontanel (the space between bones in the middle of the scalp) is one sign - and may make suggestions for ways to supplement his fluid intake and nutrition.
YOU: Having a Baby: The Owner's Manual to a Happy and Healthy Pregnancy

Can I get a cavity filled while pregnant? Will avoiding spicy foods make my kid a picky eater? Can I really increase my baby's IQ while she's in utero? Whether you're pregnant for the first time,...

Continue Learning about Diapering & Digestion In Babies