If you are on dialysis, once you get used to the treatment, you should begin to feel better. The dialysis treatments will take over some of the work of your diseased kidneys and remove wastes and extra fluid from your body. This will improve many of your symptoms. A successful kidney transplant may allow you to feel as close to the way you felt before you got kidney disease.
- Q Can I work if I am on dialysis?
- Q Can I travel if I am on dialysis?
- Q What kind of birth control can I use if I am on dialysis?
- Q Will I need to change my diet if I am on dialysis?
- Q How much control do I have over my dialysis treatment?
- Q How can I contribute to my dialysis treatment plan?