If you are on dialysis, once you get used to the treatment, you should begin to feel better. The dialysis treatments will take over some of the work of your diseased kidneys and remove wastes and extra fluid from your body. This will improve many of your symptoms. A successful kidney transplant may allow you to feel as close to the way you felt before you got kidney disease.
- Q Will I need to change my diet if I am on dialysis?
- Q Can I travel if I am on dialysis?
- Q How does dialysis affect the body?
- Q What do I need to know about caring for someone in dialysis treatment?
- Q What symptoms does dialysis treat?
- Q How long can I live on dialysis?