If you are on dialysis, once you get used to the treatment, you should begin to feel better. The dialysis treatments will take over some of the work of your diseased kidneys and remove wastes and extra fluid from your body. This will improve many of your symptoms. A successful kidney transplant may allow you to feel as close to the way you felt before you got kidney disease.
- Q Any suggestions on how to stay on a dialysis diet?
- Q What kind of birth control can I use if I am on dialysis?
- Q Will I feel normal once I am on dialysis?
- Q Can I travel if I am on dialysis?
- Q How can I find out if a particular dialysis center is right for me?
- Q Can I work if I am on dialysis?