What are some rare conditions you see in radiology?

Certain types of cancer and tumors are some of the rarer conditions seen by radiologists.

Continue Learning about Diagnostic Imaging

Is Your CT Scan or X-ray Necessary?
Is Your CT Scan or X-ray Necessary?
Every day 19,500 computed tomography (CT) scans are performed in the United States. From 2005 to 2007, more than 70 percent of American adults were za...
Ask Oz and Roizen: Coronary Calcium Scanning, and MRIs' Effect on Tattoos
Q: My 45-year-old brother is a fireman. When he started getting short of breath, his GP sent him to a cardiologist. Everyone figured it was asthma, bu...
What is the difference between a CT scan and MRI?
Portsmouth Regional HospitalPortsmouth Regional Hospital
A CT scan offers somewhat limited information about a piece of tissue, while an MRI can gather many ...
What should I ask my doctor about an optical coherence tomography?
SecondsCount.orgSecondsCount.org
 The following questions can help you talk to your physician about having optical coherence tomograp...