What conditions does a radiologist normally see?

Radiologists see almost every type of condition that could be diagnosed with imaging. For example, radiologists normally see:

• broken bones
  • bowel blockages
  • bleeding in the brain
  • tumors
  • blood clots
  • infections

Continue Learning about Diagnostic Imaging

Know Before You Go: Radiation
Know Before You Go: Radiation
When you’ve been diagnosed with cancer, you may feel like you’re all alone—but you’re not. You’ll have a team of healthcare providers (HCPs) dedicated...
Ask Oz and Roizen: Coronary Calcium Scanning, and MRIs' Effect on Tattoos
Q: My 45-year-old brother is a fireman. When he started getting short of breath, his GP sent him to a cardiologist. Everyone figured it was asthma, bu...
What is the purpose of imaging studies for my baby in the NICU?
Intermountain Registered DietitiansIntermountain Registered Dietitians
Your baby may have occasional imaging studies while she is in the NICU. Imaging procedures allow you...
How can radiology compliance for a medical condition be monitored?
Philip Lisagor, MDPhilip Lisagor, MD
Imaging/radiology compliance for a medical condition can be monitored. Imaging orders can be stored ...