Is there a cure for diabetic peripheral neuropathy?

The symptoms of diabetic peripheral neuropathy can get better over time. However, there is no cure for this disorder. The best way to prevent this disorder or alleviate your symptoms is to keep your blood glucose as close to your target range as possible. This will go a long way in preventing any complications as a result of diabetes.

Continue Learning about Diabetic Neuropathy (Nerve Damage)

What medications treat diabetic peripheral neuropathy?
Over-the-counter aspirins and ibuprofens may not treat nerve pain effectively. Therefore, your docto...
What increases my risk for diabetic peripheral neuropathy?
If you have diabetes, you are at risk for developing peripheral neuropathy. Your risks increase if y...
How can diabetic neuropathy affect my feet?
American Diabetes AssociationAmerican Diabetes Association
Foot problems in people with diabetes most often happen when there is nerve damage, also called neur...
Is Diabetic Neuropathy or Nerve Pain Related to Vitamin D?